A new story has been added. Rein in the grimoire's chaos and gain a new ally. Claim up to 14 additional login bonuses during the winter holiday event.
◆New grimoire added.
Make it through the grimoire to meet a new hero and use them as an Alter Art. In addition, various new equipment and shop lineups are available. Get your hands on new equipment and heroes, and see how the grimoire's story unfolds!
Note: The following parameters' limits have increased due to the update.
- Rank: 35 → 50
- Character Level: 35 → 50
- Equipment Level: 35 → 50
- Enchantment Amount: 5 → 10
◆Season Order No. 2 "Winter Holiday" added.
Special login bonus added during the event period, in which you can claim rewards up to 14 times. Plus, season order coins can be traded at the Event Market for rewards. Take on the Winter Holiday order and get new equipment, special holiday-themed outfits, and more!
Note: Only the special login bonuses are limited time offers. You can continue to playing the Winter Holiday order and exchange season order coins.
- "Flashbacks" have been added to the Compendium. Re-watch event scenes you've seen before whenever you want.
- "Record" items have been added that allow you to replay more songs under "Music." You can get records by completing newly added cumulative missions.
- "Very Hard" has been added to orders.
- "Level 4" has been added to the Enhance, Training, and Treasure Books in the Trials.
- Loading times are now shorter.
- A "Play Again" button has been added to the result screen shown after clearing quests, allowing you to re-play the quest with the same characters.
- A "Start Over" button has been added to the Pause/Continue menu.
◆Improved badge behavior.
Also added the following new badges:
- A new badge under "Dispatch" to show when a dispatch has been completed.
- A new badge under "Orders" to show when a season order is underway.
- A new badge to the equipment icon, to show when enhancement is possible.
◆Changed timing of date change.
- Date changes are now performed at noon according to your device's time zone.
Note: Notifications are also sent at noon.
◆Balance adjusted.- Inventory limits for some items, such as Elgos Coins, have been increased.
- There is no longer a countdown when choosing whether to continue. Additionally, you can now continue even if you have less than 1 minute remaining.
◆Bugs fixed.- Other bugs fixed.
- Fixed an issue in which the contents of Treasure Chests could not be obtained while Charlotte was using Flight.
- Fixed an issue in the "Ash Banquet" grimoire quest 4-1,in which both the player and Wyvern no long received any damage after certain weapon skills were used on Wyvern.